Biological reaction modifiers are agents that have the ability to change the biological response of an organism in such a way that it has a favorable therapeutic effect in various conditions. MBRs occupy an intermediate position between dietary supplements and drugs by the mechanism of action, a single classification currently does not exist.
The aging of the body begins to actively manifest itself after 20 years, both objectively and subjectively. Currently, there are a large number of objective methods for determining biological age, among which are:
- aging rate and changes in the cardiovascular system;
- cell aging rate;
- accumulation of metabolites, old defective cells (senescent cells);
- change in immunity.
In turn, this leads to the manifestation of age-related diseases and conditions:
- neurodegenerative (Alzheimer’s Disease, Parkinson’s Disease);
- cardiovascular / cardiovascular: ischemic heart disease, heart attacks, strokes;
- metabolic disorders and diabetes;
The NOBEL biological response modifier changes the body’s biological response in such a way that it has a favorable therapeutic effect in these conditions, preventing these diseases, and during the development of the latter, it helps translate into lasting remission.