Unlike expensive generators, the tablet is available and easy to use. A set of tablets is convenient to take with you on a trip. It’s simple: throw it into a glass of water and that’s it.
USE OF MOLECULAR HYDROGEN
Molecular hydrogen is a signaling molecule that affects the expression of HO-1 and initiates a series of reactions:
⇒ TNF-α ↓, IL-6 ↓, IL-1β ↓, CCL2 ↓, IL-10 ↓, TNF-γ ↓, IL-12 ↓, ICAM-1 ↓, HMGB-1 ↓, NF-κB ↓, PGE2 ↓, caspase 3 ↓, caspase 12 ↓, caspase 8 ↓, BAX ↓, Bcl-2, Bcl-xL ↑, PCNA, bFGF ↑, HGF, IFNy ↑, i-NOS ↓, VEGF ↓, FGF21, ghrelin secretion N, Nrf2-ARE pathway phosph, phosphorylations ↓ of MEK, ERK, JNK, Lyn, Syk, PLCγ1, γ2, Akt, ERK1 / 2, JNK, p38, cPLA2, ASK1, IκBα.
A four-week intake of water enriched with hydrogen [300 ml] has a positive effect on a number of biomarkers of antioxidant status in young healthy men. An increase in the activity of glutathione and superoxide dismutase probably explains the antioxidant effect of water enriched with hydrogen, while a decrease in oxidative stress is also confirmed by a noticeable (~ 26%) decrease in lipid peroxidation, according to the level of malondialdehyde in the blood .
The consumption of water saturated with molecular hydrogen enhances the expression of fibroblast growth factor 21 (hunger hormone) , the effect of which can prolong the average survival time of male mice by ~ 30% and female mice by ~ 40% without restriction of food consumption . Activation of AMPA by fibroblast growth factor 21 can promote healthy aging and prolong the lifespan of mammals .
The most common methods for producing hydrogen  are PEM electrolysis  (the list of devices is below, the wholesale cost of a number of devices is less than $ 100) and the decomposition of pure magnesium in water. The maximum dissolution of gas in water is 0.0016 g / l at room temperature  (although a short term saturation of up to 10,000 pbb is possible). The half-life of water saturated with hydrogen is about two hours .
The hydrogen content in respiration  increased to a maximum level of approximately 36 ppm 10 minutes after ingestion of water saturated with hydrogen, after which it decreased to the baseline level within 60 minutes. Total measurements of the minute expiratory volume showed that 59% of the hydrogen was exhaled. The loss of hydrogen from water during the experiment was 3% or less. The release of hydrogen by the skin was estimated at approximately 0.1%. Based on the residual mass balance of hydrogen, approximately 40% of the hydrogen consumed was consumed by the body .
It should be noted that in the vast majority of people, hydrogen is synthesized and absorbed by the intestinal microflora [11-14].
- . Trivic, T., Vojnovic, M., Drid, P., & Ostojic, S. M. (2017). DRINKING HYDROGEN-RICH WATER FOR 4 WEEKS POSITIVELY AFFECTS SERUM ANTIOXIDANT ENZYMES IN HEALTHY MEN: A PILOT STUDY. Current Topics in Nutraceutical Research, 15 (1).
- . Kamimura, N., Nishimaki, K., Ohsawa, I., & Ohta, S. (2011). Molecular Hydrogen Improvements for Hepatic FGF21 and Stimulating Energy Metabolism in db / db Mice. Obesity, 19 (7), 1396–1403. doi: 10.1038 / oby.2011.6
- . [Zhang, Y., Xie, Y., Berglund, E. D., Coate, K. C., He, T. T., Katafuchi, T., et al. (2012). The starvation hormone, fibroblast growth factor-21, extends lifespan in mice. eLife, 1. doi: 10.7554 / elife.00065
- . Salminen, A., Kauppinen, A., & Kaarniranta, K. (2016). FGF21 activates AMPK signaling: impact on metabolic regulation and the aging process. Journal of Molecular Medicine, 95 (2), 123–131. doi: 10.1007 / s00109-016-1477-1
- . Dincer, I., & Acar, C. (2015). Review methods for better sustainability. International Journal of Hydrogen Energy, 40 (34), 11094–11111. doi: 10.1016 / j.ijhydene.2014.12.035
- . Paidar, M., Fateev, V., & Bouzek, K. (2016). Membrane electrolysis — History, current status and perspective. Electrochimica Acta, 209, 737–756. doi: 10.1016 / j.electacta.2016.05.209
- . G.W.C. Kaye and T.H. Laby, «Tables of Physical and Chemical Constants,»15th ed., Longman, NY, 1986, p. 219
- . Fujita, K., Seike, T., Yutsudo, N., Ohno, M., Yamada, H., Yamaguchi, H., et al. (2009). Hydrogen in Drinking Water Dopaminergic Neuronal Loss in the 1-methyl-4-phenyl-1,2,3,6-tetrahydropyridine Mouse Model of Parkinson’s Disease. PLoS ONE, 4 (9), e7247. doi: 10.1371 / journal.pone.0007247
- . https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hydrogen_breath_test
- . Shimouchi, A., Nose, K., Shirai, M., & Kondo, T. (2011). After the Ingestion of Hydrogen-Rich Water. Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology, 245-250. doi: 10.1007 / 978-1-4614-1566-4_36
- [eleven]. Guthydrogenotrophs https://microbewiki.kenyon.edu/index.php/Gut_hydrogenotrophs
- . Christl, S.U., et al. (1992). Production, metabolism, and excretion of hydrogen in the large intestine. Gastroenterology. 102 (4 Pt 1): p. 1269-77. 160
- . Levitt, M. D. (1969). Production and Excretion of Hydrogen Gas in Man. New England Journal of Medicine, 281 (3), 122–127. doi: 10