METHYLENE BLUE http://young-life.ru/science/kosmeticheskie-sredstva-uhoda/
- Macadamia oil. It has strong antioxidant properties. contributes to the regulation of fat metabolism in the body and a significant reduction in postpartum «stretch marks» on the skin. It is considered one of the best care products for aging skin, because contributes to its restoration, as well as perfectly softens, tones and moisturizes the skin. For mature skin that has stopped sebum secretion, this oil is very helpful.
- Shea Butter (Karite) Improves cell regeneration. Contains caristerols (phytosterols), related to the lipids of the skin cell membranes, capable of slowing the aging process, terpene alcohols effectively fight free radicals and inflammation, are powerful UV filters, protect collagen fibers; It contains natural latex, which absorbs ultraviolet light, increases skin elasticity and strengthens the lipid barrier, Vitamin A (retinol), which stimulates healing, regeneration and metabolism at the cellular level.
- Jojoba oil. The healing properties of jojoba oil are associated with a high concentration of amino acids – 33%, which are similar in composition to collagen and promote healing of the skin and increase its elasticity. Contains Omega-9 monounsaturated fatty acids (70% eicosenic, oleic, erucic);
- Vitamin E helps regeneration, cell renewal, slows down the appearance of visible signs of aging skin, including the premature formation of wrinkles. Fights free radicals, reduces pigmentation, improves the saturation of cells with oxygen, helps to increase elasticity.
- D – Panthenol is essential for maintaining healthy skin, beautiful hair and nails. It is widely used in cosmetics as an effective moisturizing, moisture-retaining and emollient component and nutrient. Used to treat sunburn and minor wounds. The use of panthenol is also effective to reduce irritation and redness of the skin after applying cosmetics.
- Purified fractionated coconut oil (not to be confused with palm oil).
- Coconut oil has long been famous for its powerful anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, antifungal and relaxing properties. For the main health-improving function of this vegetable oil is responsible for a useful complex of acids, in the greatest amount of which lauric, capric, caprylic acid prevails.
- Collagen (Desamido Collagen) Natural collagen.
- High molecular polymer for deep penetration into the skin.
- Allantoin (5-ureidogidantoin) Stimulates the renewal of the epidermis, helps exfoliation of dead cells, prevents the appearance of black dots. Neutralizes the harmful effects of free radicals, accelerates tissue regeneration and slows cell aging. Received from: sterile mucus of snails and comfrey (Zivokost).